Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time To Go!

It is finally here; after months of packing, preparing, praying and thinking, here I am! I will go to orientation on August 4 and then to Uganda on August 5. This is my last blog from the US and I do not know when my first post from Uganda will be. Until then, know that no news is good news.

A few shout outs to the people that helped to get me here are in order: My roomates last year, you guys put up with a lot; my classmates, you continue to challenge and inspire me! Friends in Burlington, New Jersey, you were my family last year! My parents and grandparents, my "adopted" mom, my friends in Lesotho, including those from Orlando, my pastor in Camden, friends that were like family in Atlanta and in Detroit, and my two brothers. You guys are so wonderful, I really do owe a lot to you!

Furthermore, those that keep me in prayer, including those at the following churches: Grace Lutheran Church, First Baptist, Bethel Reformed, Citadel of Faith, and The Father's House, thank you.

Thank you, God, for answering so many prayers.

Now I'm having my last salad, last ice cream, last look at the US for a while, but not my last chance to communicate with you,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment